Saturday, October 09, 2004

Fiddle-dee-dee

The only good thing about this morning is that I learned that the deadline for my research paper had been extended. After further thought, however, I realized that this will merely prolong the torture of midterm week. A revised evaluation thus reveals there is nothing at all good about this morning and as a precaution I should probably shove the boxes out of under my bed and hide in their place with a blanket and a package of Chocolate Double-Stuf Oreos until it's tomorrow and I can try again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

chocolate double stuff oreos would drastically improve any situation. good call.

Matthew said...

Wise.

I can't quite place "Fiddle-dee-dee" but it subconciously makes me tense and I dislike it ...

Anonymous said...

Simon says: It should well make you sense. "Fiddle-dee-dee" is what Scarlett O'Hara says when she hides from her problems instead of admitting that they exist. The 1865 equivalent, I suppose, to Double-Stuf Oreos.